29 September 2008

Aaron, Kat & Jason & ... (Faces 283 - 296) - GIGGLE PARTY


I'm going to try to make time to kick-start this blog next week but in an effort to meet this month's targets and relieve myself of what was looking like a less than positive performance review for September, I offer you this.

Nothing I can say is going to convey the dangerously high quantities of joy that you will experience listening to Giggle Party.

Go now and embrace them with open arms, open ears and open purses:
MySpace
Facebook



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

(This is not a comment on this specific post. I failed to find your email therefore write you here instead. Would you please get back to me by email? carl@factualtv.com)

My name is Carl and I represent factualTV. A themed intereset web tv site. We were recently mentioned in an article in c21.

I wonder if you would consider mentioning us in your blog or just post a link? Is there a mailadress on which I could contact you? If so please let me know, I would like to send you some material and also answer any questions that you might have.

All the best,

Carl

Carl@factualtv.com
http://www.factualtv.com

Eric Vanucci said...

Wow! Nice colors and style! Congrats!!

TANk GiRL said...

I love the way you use the colors.